We are a leading frying range manufacturer offering our customers a complete package:
Design, bespoke manufacturing, installation, service and maintenance of our own and associated catering equipment. Our main customes are in the fish and chip shop industry throughout the UK and Europe.
Over the years we have focused on providing a reliable, efficient and dependable service to ensure our customers receive the highest standards of care. We are now expanding our service operation to meet future demand for our ranges and expectations of our customers
POSITION: SERVICE ENGINEER
SALARY/RATE: Negotiable depending on experience.
LOCATION: Oldbury, West Midlands
You will be responsible for Servicing and Repair of our own Manufactured Fish and Chips Frying Ranges installed throughout the United Kingdom.
- Flexible basic salary based on a fixed contract of 40 hour week plus overtime as required.
- 25 Days plus 8 Days Statutory Paid Holidays.
- Paid rotary weekend call out.
- Paid door to door.
- Annual pension contribution.
- Smartphone and Tablet.
- Top up training provided and funded.
- Manufacturer training provided when needed.
- VW Caddy Van and Fuel Card.
- Service and repair of our manufactured and associated equipment.
- Fault finding (electrical and gas) on our manufactured and associated equipment.
- Meeting our customers.
- Customer facing position
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- CCCN1: Core Commercial Catering Gas Safety.
- COMCAT4: Commercial Catering Appliances, Fish and Chip Ranges.
- COMCAT5: Commercial Catering Appliances, Forced Draught Burners.
- CoNGLP1: PD Core Changeover Natural Gas to LPG (Permanent Dwellings).
- ICPN1: 1st Fix Commercial Pipework.
- Relevant electrical experience 17th, 16th, 15th edition.
- HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics would be an advantage.
- Minimum five years experience working on frying range and catering equipment
- Full, Clean Driving Licence