Do you want to take advantage of the tremendous growth in street food and mobile and event catering?
No longer will the cost of set-up be a turnoff because leading frying range maker Hewigo has come up with an eye-catching and lower cost solution – The Frybike.
Revolutionary, totally self-contained and ready to serve at any time it could get you into those event venues other catering options cannot reach.
This ‘frycycle’ is a tricycle with a fully functional steel frame equipped with many features including 2 high efficiency pans, 5 frying baskets, computer controls and a bell!
It is just what you need to get your outdoor catering on the move. Take a look at the full spec on the back of the leaflet. You’ll be amazed at how much frying power you can get on a bike.
Phillip Purkiss, Managing Director of Hewigo says “Fire it up from the two gas bottles and you’ve got yourself an all singing, all peddling frying machine. Perfect for deep frying anything you chose and maybe satisfying the new appetite for Dutch/Belgium Fries.
- 2 x High efficiency frying pans 450 x 400 x 175 mm deep.
- 2 x Cool zone crumb filters.
- 1 x Stainless steel crumb filter hook.
- 2 x Computer controls with timers.
- 1 x Metcalf hand chipper with 10mm blades.
- 5 x Frying baskets.
- 1 x Aluminium serving colander.
- 2 x Gas bottles.
- 1 x Leisure battery.
- 1 x Mains inverter.
- 1 x Plug and forget battery charger.
- Stainless steel top tray.
- Glass sneeze screen.
- Powder coated steel body panels.
- Bucket filtration.
- Safety lids.
- Basket rails.
- Failsafe high limit thermostats.
- Emergency knock out key.
- CE approved pans.
- Powerful pans rated at 26.5Kw each.
- Rear 3 bottle sauce dispenser.
- Fully functional steel frame tricycle.
- Aluminium wheels
- 2 x 20 inch front wheels.
- 1 x 26 inch drive back wheel.
- BMX ramp tyres.
- Black powder coated frame.
- Comfy seat.
- Disc brakes.
- 6 Gears.
- Easy grip custom handle bars with bell.
- Front and rear handbrake.
- Stabilising wheel.